Art Therapy...

My name is Kavita Gandhi and I created KavitaKriti (Creations by Kavita).

My speciality is Indian luxury hand painted silk scarves. Through KavitaKriti my hope is to create awe-inspiring silk scarves with an honest reflection of my Indian roots. Growing up I was surrounded by Indian textiles and embroideries and always marveled at the craftsmanship of what I saw. KavitaKriti is an avenue for me to pay homage to these wonderful art forms and represent them to you in my own way.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Etsy Applications/Tools...

For all Etsy sellers, these Etsy applications/tools are a must!

Craftopolis
Craftcult
Metricly
Craftweasel
Etsy Fee Calculator
Cr8tivity
Etsy On Sale
Etsy Wiki
Statsy Biggest Fan!

Some necessary business management links:

Etsy Seller Worksheet
Download Shop Listings in CSV
Outright - know where your money is going

Online Photo Editing/Video creation etc:

Picnik
Slideroll

Other SEO related tools:

Page Rank Checker
Website Grader
Backlink Checker

... and other nifty things I would eventually like to try:

Handmade Registry

No comments: